Xiaomi Mi 6 full Review,Pros,Cons and Specs
Xiaomi Mi 6, is the Chinese company’s smartphone, has been launched at an event in Beijing in April 2017. The new Xiaomi Mi 6 runs at the top-end due to Snapdragon 835 chipset and packs of 6GB RAM. The launching of Mi 6 smartphone ends a long wait of its features lovers, for a smartphone that can acquire on iPhone 7, as well as the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8 and LG G6. Let’s look deep into take Xiaomi Mi 6 full Review,Pros,Cons and Specs
Xiaomi Mi 6 Introduction
The big highlight of the Xiaomi Mi 6 is the latest “Snapdragon 835 processors” integration and a big 6GB of RAM under the top; however, it will be available in several RAM/ storage bundles. Xiaomi Mi 6’s display of 5.15 inch with up to 600 nits brightness, though it’s sharp backlight adjustment technology can dim the brightness to 1 nit in order to protect your eyes.
Among the important features of the Xiaomi Mi 6 are alike fingerprint scanner under the front glass, 64GB and 128GB storage selections, metal body with four-sided arched glass design, MIUI software, and twin camera on the back without an unsightly lump. The Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone has dual rear cameras with 12-MP resolution on the back.
This feature may be disappointed you, the Xiaomi Mi 6 battery capacity is 3350mAh but the company has given a clarification that the Snapdragon 835 chipset is developed in the 10nm process and it consumes up to 25% less power than the previous generation processors. So, this suggests that this smartphone will also likely deliver a long battery life.
Appearance and Design of Xiaomi Mi 6
The Xiaomi Mi 6 features a comparatively small 5.15-inch “high color diffusion” LCD screen display with features like blue light diminution, glare reduction, and a 1 nit “ultra-dark night” method. Unlike phones like the Galaxy S8 and LG G6, which tried to maximize the screen to body ratio, the Mi 6 comes with generously sized top and bottom bezels, and the later houses a fingerprint sensor embedded beneath the glass.
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Features Specification:
- 5.15 inch LCD display
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6GB RAM
- In 64GB or 128GB storage available
- Fingerprint feeler
- 12MP wide +12MP telephoto dual camera
- 3,350 mAh battery
- Stereo speakers for music lovers
- USB, no audio jack
Hardware Specification of Xiaomi Mi 6:
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual 12MP primary camera
- Dual stereo speakers
- Xiaomi Mi 6 runs Android 7.1 Nougat
- It has a 5.15-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) display
- Another variant of this mobile is Mi 6 Plus
- The phone is powered by a 2.45 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor and 6GB of RAM
- The Xiaomi Mi 6 has a dual 12MP primary camera and a 4 MP front-facing camera
- It comes with 64 GB of built-in storage
- Connectivity includes dual-SIM 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Infrared and a USB Type-C port
- The device has a 3,350 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi 6 Camera Review
- Rear dual camera is 12MP
- Front camera is 4MP
Battery Life of Xiaomi Mi 6
- Snapdragon 835 chipset is developed in the 10nm process and it consumes up to 25% less power than the
- previous generation processors
- Removable battery
- Glass body, It looks stylish so the Mi 6 will be no exception.
- Display the resolution still remains the miserable 1080p in this world of QHD display flagships.
- No headphone jack has made me think again about to purchase.
- Lack of many color options from beginning
- Design, the design is certainly great.
- Camera, 12 MP wide angle camera and 12 MP telephoto camera along with 2-times lossless zoom with the
- support 4k recording will surely capture the best moments for you. The front cam is 8 MP one.
- 5.15 inch display with 1 nit minimum brightness for use in dark.. Isn’t that amazing?… But the resolution is
- 1080p, which is good for battery life but not that good for VR.
- Its 3350mAh battery united with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 will typically last a full day.
Thanks for reading “Xiaomi Mi 6 full Review,Pros,Cons and Specs:” full blog i hope you liked it.