Top 5 Tips help your phone battery last longer.
Nowadays the big issue with the smartphones is to same battery life. if you have the same problem then you are reading the right article, in this article i will give you Top 5 Tips help your phone battery last longer..
1. Turn on battery saver mode to help your battery last longer.
- Go to Setting then select “Battery” option
- Tap menu from right top screen then tap to “battery saver option”
- You will get new screen where you can turn it on or off .Your screen will turn orange if battery saver is on.
- if you want to the battery saver automatically on when your battery state goes down ,please select “Turn on automatically “on the top of the screen and select option every at 5 % or at 15 % you can select Never option if you want disable this option forever .
2. Don’t miss your alarm, even if your battery is low
- When your device is at rest mode , “Doze mode “ automatically puts your android device into a sleep state. The benefit of this is your phone can still set off your alarm in the morning even if you forgot to charge it.Android takes care of this for you. Doze mode is an automatic feature of Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
3. Always Use the Rapid charging feature to get your phone charged faster.
- Connect your phone to charger .
- Go to your Android device’s Settings app.
- Click on “Battery Settings.” Option
- Click the checkbox next to “Rapid Charging.” option.
4. Avoid Draining your phone battery by lowering the screen brightness
- Go to your device Setting app,then scroll down to device option and click on “Display” option.
- TO enable “adaptive brightness” mode you can simply switch the toggle button to ON.
- You can change it manually by click on “Brightness level “ and set as you want by simple siding the arrow.
5. Turn off auto-syncing for Google accounts
- If its not important that your Google account updated very 15 minutes, then go to settings -> Google Account and turn it off Atuo-Sync for those applications, you think they are really no need to auto update constantly.
Like Gmail –Do it manual refresh when you open it ,rather than auto-refreshes throughout the entire day when you may not need them to. The same goes for all kind of application like Twitter, Reddit etc. Unless you need constant updates or push notifications (like for Facebook or your calendar) just sync when you actually use the app.
Did i miss anything? if yes then Tell us about them in the comments also tell What are your best battery saving tips.
i hope you liked the article “Top 5 Tips help your phone battery last longer.” Thanks