Activate your or someone else Jio Prime Membership via Paytm Step by Step Guide:
Recharge jio Prime membership via Paytm, Paytm cashback on jio sim recharge
Hi Friends, Before start the process how to active Jio prime membership via Paytm. I want to tell you that what’s benefit you will get if you will active the ‘Prime Membership” i have already discussed this topic, if you want you can read full article by given link bellow:
Must Read: Jio Prime Membership Offer For Rs 99 With Rs 303 Pack Benefits
List of benefits which you will get after enroll into the jio prime membership
- Unlimited voice call over all network
- 1Gb High speed 4 internet for 1 year
- 100SMS/day for 1 year
- All jio apps are free for 1 year
Now, You can find the list of ways where you can active your Prime Membership
- From MyJio App.
- Via Local Jio Offline Stores.
- From Company’s Official Website Jio.com
- From Wallets Like – Jio Money & Paytm.
In this article we are going to show how you can recharge jio prime membership via Paytm and why?
why we are going to use Paytm not any other way to activate jio prime offer?
- Now a days, all user want to do their work not only in fast manner but also secure and sound.
- Paytm is easy As compare to Internet banking /debit/credit card payment.
- The most important of pay via Paytm is Cashback, yes Paytm gives us a good cashback if we will recharge the Jio sim through Paytm.
Now,we can check how we can activate jio prime offer with paytm-Step by Step Guide:
- Update your “MyJio” app if you are an existing jio user
- Open & Login into you “MyJio” application
- Now one popup will appear at the button you will find the “get Jio Prime” button click on that if not then follow the next step
- Click left side menu button in your MyJio application,Click on First option “Jio Prime”
- Then you will get next screen where you need to click on “get jio prime” in bottom left.
- After this you will get recharge screen where you can find many option you need to click on First option “Jio prime membership plan”
- Now, your are in payment screen you need to select wallet/cash card option
- Another screen come to you which ask you to select wallet or cash card option please select “Paytm”
- Now, you need to authenticate the Paytm wallet after successful payment, you will be the Prime customer of Reliance Jio.