Lenovo Z2 Plus Full Review, Pros, Cons and Specs
Summary Lenovo Z2 Plus
Lenovo Z2 Plus is an Indian version of Lenovo Zuk Z2, it was launched in China in May, 2016. It will feature a updated pedometer, built in a Health app and fingerprint scanner that comes with shrug shortcuts. Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB price In India starts from Rs. 17095, let’s look deep into take Lenovo Z2 Plus full review, Pros, Cons and Specification .
Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB was launched in January 2017, comes with a 5-inch Full HD super AMOLED Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of “1080 x 1920 pixels” at a pixel bulk of “441 pixels per inch”. The screen is also protected by a “Corning Gorilla Glass” scratch defiant display. Lenovo Z2 processor has Quad cores in the CPU and 4 GB RAM ensures the phone works smoothly with multiple applications. It is a Dual SIM Smartphone, and multiple connectivity options are available like , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi and Bluetooth. The main camera on the Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB is a shooter with Auto Focus, Face finding, HDR, vista Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom and Video Recording too.
Appearance & Design
Lenovo Z2 Plus has quite an urbane design with a glass back, along with an outer frame is constructed of fibreglass. It’s available in two colours – White and Black. Its screen might seem a little lesser to many users, but it is also perfect for one handed use. Below the display panel, there is a fingerprint sensor incorporated into a physical button. Interestingly, it also works as a multi-function home key that can be used to perform different tasks. On the top edge of display panel, an 8MP selfie-camera, earpiece and the usual array of sensors.
Hardware Specification: –
The phone is 8.45-mm thin, and guidance the scale at 149 grams. The phone is powered by a 2.15 GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4 GB of RAM.
Camera of this phone is with Auto Focus, Face finding, HDR, vista Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom and Video Recording, rear camera is 13Mp
The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 8 MP selfies.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB runs Android 6.0.1 OS and is powered by 3500 mAh battery.
It lasted for 34 days in our standby test.
It took 1 hours and 28 minutes to charge the phone using a Quick Charge 3.0 compatible charger.
- 3-axis gyro sensor
- 3-axis electronic compass sensor
- 3-axis Acceleration Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Hall Sensor (Proximity Sensor)
- Distance Sensor (Pedometer)
- Fingerprint recognition
- The 5 inch screen is comparatively small compared to a regular 5.5 inch.
- It does not have a memory card slot for microSD.
- 8.5 mm thickness for a small phone it looks and feels very immense.
- The primary camera and secondary camera quality is poor in dim light.
- There is no NFC (near field communication) in this phone.
- 2.15 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor.
- Adreno 530 GPU for gaming performance.
- RAM 4 GB and its a DDR4.
- 64 GB internal memory.
- VoLTE is supported.
- The 13MP camera sensor is able to record videos in 4K resolution.
- Smooth fingerprint scanner, it takes less than 0.2 seconds to unlock.
- The home button is a U-Touch 2.0 which has seven different functions for navigation.
What is in the Box ?
- A Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone in Black color
- One 2-pin charger (5V-2A)
- One USB Type-Charging cable
- A SIM ejector tool
- A Matte Black Stealth Case (May vary)
- A User manual
Now i think you have complete understanding of Lenovo Z2 Plus better.Thanks for Reading “Lenovo Z2 Plus Full Review, Pros, Cons and Specs” will be back with another review.