Lenovo K6 Power full Review,Pros,Cons and Specification
Introduction of Lenovo K6 Power
Lenovo K6 Power is available in the market in 2 variants: one with 3GB RAM and it is available at Rs 9999 and the second with 4GB RAM, and it is available at Rs 10999. All the other terms for both the variants are the same. Lenovo K6 Power Smartphone with a 5-inch Full HD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 441 per inch was launched in March 2017.This phone is 9.3-mm thin, and tips the weight at 145 grams. Processor of the phone is powered by a “1.4 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430” and it comes with 3 and 4 GB of RAM. get into the Lenovo K6 Power full Review,Pros,Cons and Specification
Lenovo K6 Power Features:
Processor & RAM
Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa Core 64-bit
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB
GPU: Adreno 505
Size: 5 Inches
Screen: Full HD IPS Display
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 Pixels, Full HD
Pixel Density: 441 ppi
Colours : 16M
Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Fingerprint Identity Sensor
Screen to Body Ratio: 69.1%
Other Input Features: Multi-Touch
Appearance & Design
Lenovo K6 Power description an all metal unibody structure giving it a premium look & feel. Also the arched edges make it look alike to it’s competitors. On the front panel of the phone sits a 5-inch display that amazingly has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels & that is able to give the display a pixel density of 441PPI. Still there is no mention of Gorilla Glass guard over the display.
Hardware & Features
- It supports Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 Octa Core chipset .
- 3GB of RAM.
- K6 Power sounds better means it has better Dolby Atmos stereo speakers .
- Besides, the phone also features a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
- The phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open concurrently.
- The smart handset Lenovo K6 Power also packs in a graphics processor, and 32 GB of internal memory which is expandable upto 128 GB via a microSD card.
- This phone Power runs Android 6.0.1 OS and is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
- Connectivity options on the handset include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth.
- The main camera is a 13 MP The smartphone also has a Front Facing Camera capable of shooting 8 MP selfies.
Cameras of Lenovo k6 Power
- Rear Camera 13 MP (shooter with Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Video Recording.)
- Front Camera 8 MP
- Rear Flash Single LED Flash
- Front Camera Sensor Sony IMX219
- Rear Camera Sensor Sony IMX258
- Rear Camera Features Geo Tagging, Slow Motion
- Rear Auto Focus Phase Detection Autofocus
- Video Recording 1920×1080 @ 30 FPS, Full HD
- Zoom Digital Zoom
Battery of Lenovo k6 Power
- Battery Capacity 4000 mAh
- Battery Type Li-Ion, Non Removable
- Stand By Time (GSM) 649 hr
- Talk Time 50 hr
- Talk Time 4G 33 hr
Hybrid SIM card slot: This is perhaps the only and universal fraud with most budget smartphones coming out in the bazaar these days. Owing to this, one can either use single SIM card and expand memory or use dual SIM.
- Good Display with Theatermax technology
- Close to stock UI
- Big battery
Thanks for reading my ” Lenovo K6 Power full Review,Pros,Cons and Specification” i hope you liked it.