Honor 6x Review, Pros, Cons and Specification
Summary of Honor 6x.
It has that often modified sloped “metal” back with slightly arched corners and a “2.5D glass display”. A circular fingerprint scanner under the dual-camera setup, and it is really shocked both these features on an affordable phone. Honor made great fingerprint sensors in this phone and the one that’s used here is no different. It’s setup is fast and unlocking the phone is instant.
The metal feels is almost plastic-like, with a thin layer of metallic drench added on top. The keys, too, are quite squashy and have already started to stick into the body; I think, you are not convinced about the longevity here. So, Let’s look deep into take Honor 6x Review, Pros, Cons and Specification
There’s nothing completely wrong with the design of Honor 6X, but there’s equally nothing here to request to the target audience. The dry selection of grey, gold and silver colours only amalgam the feel of a handset that lacks personality; it just looks like any other imported phone.
Those objections aside, Honor has got quite a lot right with Honor 6x. Starting with the 5.5-inch display is on the larger side, in a very manageable form. I can use it with one hand without any issues and the bezel is kept to a minimum. It’s too slim, and won’t stand out in pocket.The headphone jack as usual on the top.
Honor 6x Review of Appearance and Design
This is a most feasible phone from all corner, the 5.5-inch screen on the Honor 6X has comparatively thin borders on either side, which makes at least basic use by one-handed possible. It is great that one can shrink the display and the pre-installed Huawei Swype keyboard to any side to of the screen for more comfort one-handed use if needed. We found the brightness levels to be sufficient for outdoor use, with good screening angles and colour reproduction. The full-HD resolution also certifies that there are no visible jaggies around text and icons it makes the display good for reading and watching video. The screen glass is scratch resistant too.
The Honor 6X has a bit of a chin below the screen, it helps the user when need to hold in landscape mode for gaming or videos.
Two SIM card slots are on the left side of the Honor 6X, which can also contains a microSD card (up to 128GB) in the second slot. Around the opposite of front, the dual-camera setup with LED flash, and fingerprint sensor. Just like the fingerprint sensor on previously Honor phones. The Honor 6X scores well in the design and build a quality departments. Its body offers the best smooth grip, it’s well-crafted and looks good.
Features Specification of Honor 6x
- 12MP front and 2MP rear-facing cameras
- Variable opening settings
- 5.5-inch 1080p screen display
- Kirin 655 CPU
- 32GB expandable storage
- 3GB of RAM
Hardware Specification of Honor 6x
- The Honor 6X sports an SoC Kirin 655.
- It has a Mali-T830 GPU to improve graphics.
- This mid-range octa-core chip packs in four Cortex-A53 CPU
- It does pack a good enough hits to handle most games and apps.
- Other specifications of the Honor 6X include that stands it as the best smartphone is
- Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, USB-OTG and 4G with VoLTE support.
- The phone also has the usual suite of sensors.
- The stylish, smooth and tridesign metallic body.
- FM radio with sterio speaker quality.
Honor 6x Review of Cameras
- The primary 12-megapixel
- A 2-megapixel sensor below primary camera,
- 2-megapixel front facing camera.
Honor 6x Review of Battery Life
- A 3340mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- 10W power adapter is enough to charge it.
Cons of Honor 6x
- No Wi-Fi ac or USB Type-C
- Average low-light camera presentation
- Hybrid SIM slot with micro SD card slot
Pros of Honor 6x
- Good build quality technically
- Supportive app and gaming performance technology.
- Long battery life
- A Bright and sharp display
- Perfect fingerprint sensor
Thanks for reading “Honor 6x Review, Pros, Cons and Specification” .